Are you passionate about serving others? Volunteers are integral in the ministry at CPC and serve in many roles, both working with clients and assisting with center projects. Ready to take that next step? Here's what you can do:
- Individuals interested in volunteering at CPC or those who are interested in learning more start by attending an ORIENTATION and FOUNDATIONS Class. This class provides the history of CPC, overview of roles and opportunities to serve at CPC, the spiritual and biblical foundations of our work, an overview of qualifications and commitments, and a brief history of abortion in America. The next Foundations and Orientation Classes is Tuesday, April 24 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at CPC
- Following this session those interested in volunteering need to complete an application and return it to CPC. Below is the Information Packet, Application and Reference Request Letter.
- · Individuals interested in working directly with clients need to complete the Compassion, Hope, and Help Training Program. The next three-session training is:
- Thursday, May 10 6:30 to 9:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 15 6:30 to 9:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Mary 17 6:30 to 9:00 p.m.
- After completing this training, you will meet with Center staff to discuss your role at the center and schedule any on the job training or shadowing required to finalize training.